Friday, September 21, 2018

Padme Invasion Gown pt 1

Invasion Gown
So, I had to take a break from the Senate gown-- the velvet was giving me fits and I was starting to get too frustrated.   I'm off to begin the invasion gown instead-- a break you might say.
Official guidelines for wear during Comi-cons is as follows:


  • Black lace over gold/antique gold base for fitted sleeves, bodice, and underskirt.
  • Pointed/ textured black outer dress
  • Smooth fabric mid-layer skirt.
  • Gold Naboo Royal Symbols around the bottom of the skirt.
  • Black smooth texture fabric hood/cowl.
  • Two red and gold design ear bubbles.
  • Long black feathers protruding from the top rear of the cowl.
  • Forehead circlet with small red accents.
  • White make-up on face and neck must be applied evenly. No splotchy make-up. Red upper lip, white lower with red stripe down center. Twin red dots on apples of cheeks centered beneath the eyes.


Of course, I am only concerned with the first 5 or so.I have decided to make the bodice and underskirt (with the overlays) into one gown. The "bumpy" drape will have the black velvet overskirt attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment